Frequently asked questions

We talk to students about their interests and passions and guide them through their application with the aim to prepare them for great futures and careers.

There are many reasons why study abroad programs are becoming so popular. For most international students, the appeal is likely to be a combination of gaining a high-quality education, experiencing immersion in a new culture (and often a second language), gaining a global mindset and expanding future employment prospects.

Entry requirements vary widely between universities and between countries, so be sure to check the information provided by your prospective university before submitting anything. Speaking generally, however, if you are applying for an undergraduate degree you will be asked to show that you have completed your secondary education to a standard that is in line with the required grades (e.g. your GPA, A-level grades or equivalent) for the program you’re applying to. If you have an international qualification and are unsure whether this is accepted, you should contact us ASAP. For non-native English speakers wanting to study in English-speaking countries, it is also highly likely that you’ll need to provide proof of your English-language proficiency by taking an English-language test such as TOEFL or IELTS. Similar tests may be required for those studying in other languages. For more information about language tests, refer to question eight.

We will ask you to provide some supporting documentation as part of your application. Once again, requirements vary depending on the country and university, but international students are often asked to provide the following:
  • Passport photos for identification
  • A statement of purpose
  • CV/résumé
  • Academic references/ letters of recommendation
  • Certificate and transcripts of your secondary education
  • Proof of English-language proficiency (e.g. a TOEFL/IELTS certificate, for schools in English-speaking countries), or other language test
  • Admissions test results (e.g. GMAT/GRE results, for graduate programs)
  • To finance education, we assist individuals in finding schools within their budget and guide them through the application process. Although scholarships from schools are possible, it's not guaranteed, so we recommend exploring additional funding options for financial stability.

    To apply for a Student Visa, we facilitate the process by providing a list of required documents and assisting with their completion and submission on your behalf.

    Most study permit applicants need to provide a provincial attestation letter (PAL) from the province or territory where they plan to study. below is the link that explains about the study permit in full.
    Provincial attestation letter